Sunday, May 17, 2009

Days 2,3, & 4 of Treatment

So on day 2 of treatment I gave my doctor's office a call to see if there was something stronger I could take for the pain.  They told me to take 800 mg of ibrofen every 6 hours.  This has helped a great deal.  Sometimes it is more like 4-5 hours, depending on how bad I feel, but continuing on a schedule without breaks has made a big difference.

I have been waking up every morning at 3 or 4 am however and am unable to go back to sleep because I am so uncomfortable.  Yesterday I realized that this might be when the ibrofen wears off, so when I woke up at 3am last night I took another 800 mg of it.  I got another hour or two, but was pretty uncomfortable anyway.  I think it might be partly from laying still for so long and the joints get stiff or something.

Strangely enough after taking the ibrofen last night, I woke up with severe pain in my right knee and hip, as well as my neck and right hand and right elbow.  This is weird, because yesterday my left side was hurting more.  I am not sure why one side of the body hurts more at one time than the other.

Other than the "herx" reactions, I guess the side effects from the medication so far are minimal, which is something to be grateful for considering what those side effects are.  Overall, I am incredibly exhausted, sore, and achy, punctuated with bouts of throbbing in different parts of my body.  Some parts last for a few minutes and others last for a few hours.  I don't know what that means either.

I took an epsom salt bath today and am going to try to rest a little bit for most of the day.  I am thinking of watching "Under Our Skin" again (GREAT MOVIE) to see if there are any things in there that might help me that I missed when I watched it the first time.  If you haven't seen the film yet, you should.  It is very disturbing and illuminating and relevant to all of us.


1 comment:

  1. My name is hoover, my 18 years old daughter, Tricia was diagnosed of herpes 3 years ago. ever since then,we have been going from one hospital to the other. We tried all sorts of pills but all efforts to get rid of the virus was futile. The blisters kept on reappearing after some months. My daughter was making use of Acyclovir tablets 200mg. 2 tablets every 6hours and fusitin cream 15grams. and H5 POT. Permanganate with water to be applied 2x a day but all still show no result. So I was on the internet some months back, to sought for any other means of saving my only child. just then, i came across a comment on dr imoloa herbal treatment and decided to give it a try. i contacted the him and he prepared some herbs and sent it to me together with guidelines on how to use the herbs through DHL courier service. my daughter used it as directed dr imoloa and in less than 14days, my daughter regained her health.. You should contact Dr imoloa today directly on his email address for any kind of health challenge; lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, fever, hepatitis A.B.C., syphilis, diarrhea, HIV/AIDS, Huntington's Disease, back acne, Chronic renal failure, addison disease, Chronic Pain, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy, Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumour, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disk Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma, Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, feta alcohol spectrum, Dysthymic Disorder, Eczema, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease. and many more; contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com./ also on whatssap-+2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete